All material contained on Chicest website is covered by a disclaimer and protected by UK and international copyright laws.
You may only use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the UK or other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website.
In particular, you as a user agree that you will not:
- Post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- Use this website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other;
- Use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
- Deface, alter or interfere with the front end ‘look and feel’ of this website or the underlying software code;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website or related infrastructure;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any of our networks.
- Reproduce, download, store in any medium, distribute, transmit or manipulate any text and/or photograph except for the purposes of research or private study. Reproduction for any other purpose is not permitted without written permission which must be obtained in advance.
All brand names publishing activities and trade marks used on these webpages are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Text in this website is copyright © Sandra Tang / The Chicest.